Sunday, July 13, 2008

CRAZY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

The week started with Josh's parents coming to town for Annie's baptism. Sam had a little sore below his lip and I figured it was just a cold sore. We went to dinner that night and I noticed he had sores all over his tongue. Off to kids care. Turns out it was herpes angina. Friday I woke up feeling like crap. I had an achy body and bad sore throat along with hot and cold flashes. Saturday was Annie's baptism. It went really well and we are very proud of her decision. After the luncheon it's off to insta care for me. Strep test was positive. Bring on the meds! Sunday Josh wakes up feeling the same crappiness as me minus the sore throat. By Monday I was feeling better and it was off to Dr. Boud for Josh. He had some other form of strep. We are all healthy now. Thank goodness!

0 comments: