Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!

Kylie waiting for her party to start.
Opening Mama Mia. Her 2nd favorite movie.
Blowing out the candles on her HSM cake.
Birthday spankings.
She told my sister Lori she wanted the HSM cheer outfit. I said to Kylie"Lori might get you something else so don't be mad if she does." Kylies reply,"I told her it's at Target. She'll get it for me." We always go to dinner on our birthdays and let the kids choose where they want to go. Kylie wanted to go to the food court at the mall. Luckily she changed her mind and chose Chilis.

4 comments:

Amberlee said...

How funny! Samantha and Kylie should totally be friends! All we've been listening to lately is either Highschool Musical 3 or Mamma Mia! Yet another reason that I hate that we live so far!

Mike and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!

PrincessKatie said...

how cute. Looks like she had a great birthday!

Anisa said...

She is soooo cute. The fun of having a girl.