
All worn out from swimming.


Sam kept complaining about his diaper rubbing between his legs. So I put a pair of Jadens underwear on him. He loved wearing them so we had to put them over his clothes so he could go to bed. He kept calling them panties.

Sam finally figured out how to climb out of his crib. Since he climbs everything else I was surprised it took him this long to figure it out. He has a big bed now and a lock on the inside of his room to keep him caged when he is naughty!!
3 comments:
That little monkey! His bedding is really cute. Good thinking on the door lock!
That bedding is darling. I can't believe you are out of the baby/crib stage..pretty soon you'll be done potty training! So jealous! Your kids are darling!
He is so cue. Where did you get his cute cute bedding?
Post a Comment